Thank you for purchasing the world’s first braille smart watch – the Dot Watch!
Dot Incorporation is eager to support your active, independent lifestyle and ensure that you are completely satisfied with your Dot Watch.
Subject to certain exceptions set forth below, if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase from Dotincorp.com, we will gladly accept your request for exchange or refund within 7 days of the delivery for the purchase of the (original) merchandise.
Please note that if the ordered product has been already shipped and/or is en-route to you, we would be unable to refund the costs for shipping & handling portions of your purchase. The refund for the cancelled order will be processed once we’ve received the cancelled order back at our location as specified below.
Orders cancelled before shipping will be fully refunded. If the order has been shipped, all of the following conditions must be met for a refund:
- A return authorization must be initiated by our Customer Service team within 7 days of the user receiving the purchased merchandise; and the product must be returned to Dot Incorporation at the address provided below within 30 days of the return authorization being issued. To request a return authorization, please contact our Customer Service. Please have your order details (i.e. Order Confirmation e-mail) ready at the time of contact for efficient service. The return authorization number must be included along with your return package.
- Further, all products must be returned with the original receipt in a new and unused state, with no signs of wear and in good physical condition. All original shipping and product packaging, protective materials, tags, and accessories must be in place as-was. Dot Incorporation will not accept any returns if the product shows signs of wear, or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way, or if the 7-day return authorization period has passed.
If the product you purchased from Dot Incorporation has missing items upon receipt, or it is mistakenly packaged, faulty or damaged upon receipt, you may exchange the product only if all the following conditions are met:
- A return authorization must be initiated by our Customer Service team within 7 days of the user receiving the purchased merchandise; and the product must be returned to Dot Incorporation at the address provided below within 30 days of the return authorization being issued. To request a return authorization, please contact our Customer Service. The return authorization number must be included along with your return package.
- Stock permitting, the exchanged product(s) will be shipped within 5-10 business days after we receive your returned merchandise. However, if you no longer desire it at this point, we will refund the cost of the purchase according to our Refund Policy above. If you’d like to request an exchange after the designated 7-day period or If you have any other questions, please contact our customer service.
Additional terms and conditions for refund and exchange:
- All sales are final. Orders received outside of the Republic of Korea may be subject to customs tariffs, applicable duties, and taxes governed by your local authorities. Dot Incorporation is not responsible for any and all pertinent costs. If you fail to settle for these customs tariffs, applicable duties, and taxes – rendering the customs process incomplete at the place where the orders were received, the payment for the returned merchandise will not be refunded, and the customer will be responsible for the costs of retrieving the shipment and a 15% restocking fee based on the order amount.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges. You assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned product(s) while in transit back to Dot Incorporation. However, if the returned product is deemed to be having a manufacturing defect, we will compensate the costs for the returned shipping.
- If you return the purchased product(s) to Dot Incorporation without satisfying all requirements for refund as listed above, Dot Incorporation has the right to either (i) refuse acceptance of such a return or (ii) charge the sender with a restocking fee of 15% of the total order amount or the retail value of the missing parts and accessories, whichever is higher.
- Please note that the product(s) for refund/exchange sent to any address other than the below may not be received and cannot be processed.
ATTN: ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
#2002, ACE HIGH-END TOWER 7TH, 67 GASAN DIGITAL 2-RO, GEUMCHEON-GU
SEOUL, REPUBLIC OF KOREA 08588